• Announcements

• dennis

Welcome to theZAh   06/09/2016

Enjoy the site and let us know if you find anything not appropriate... silly spammers.
Sign in to follow this  
thomaspaines

How to Export MAC Outlook Emails to Windows Platform

I was looking for some sort of a prompt approach to move my emails from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook. Eventually, I did find a solution that works pretty fast. For me, it may be a bit ironical since I wasted my entire week looking through internet in search of it. But it can benefit you people, who are looking to convert their Mac Olm to Windows Pst quickly. It deals with huge and multiple Olm files to Pst in a matter of minutes. Give its demo version a try here before going forth with the actual purchase. I was very impressed by the whole set – the speed of conversion, the quality and accuracy of converted data, the interface, and even the technical support; everything was polished and professional OLM to PST Converter has been introduced as a best gift for those who want flawless migration from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook platform. Within just few clicks and few minutes, you can transfer all OLM files into Outlook PST. Including calendars, contacts, account info and emails, Outlook for Mac OS stores the data into a confidential database. It is being easy-to-use software, it delivers high performance and hassle free experience in conversion of OLM data into PST.

Edited by thomaspaines