mySQL issues

Second time mySQL went down.  I'm currently on the Power Plan (which is a shared hosting plan) which means I share a server with a bunch of other people which one of these people is bringing the mySQL services down on this shared server.

First outage a few weeks ago was for about an hour, this time services resumed in about 20minutes which feels like a lifetime when you rely on the site to be up for everyone to use, especially when I have several sites dedicated for my clients/customers.

I believe I am going to have to bite the bullet and upgrade to VPS (Virtual Private Server)

VPS Hosting with FREE SSDs

Works like you have your own machine - powerful, affordable and includes free solid-state drives, a custom firewall, dedicated mail server and more control over security! VPS hosting is a great fit for businesses expecting rapid growth, heavy website traffic or who run highly interactive, dynamic websites. InMotion Hosting partitions a high-performance server into multiple virtual servers, each with a reserved amount of CPU and RAM resources.  Roughly: $1000/year Only backs up first 10GB of data without getting charged more.