• Announcements

• dennis

Welcome to theZAh   06/09/2016

Enjoy the site and let us know if you find anything not appropriate... silly spammers.
Sign in to follow this  

Move emails (Outlook 2011---->>Mac Mail)

After using Outlook for Mac 2011 for several months, I'm actually considering going back to Mac Mail.

Does anyone have any solution on how to move my current saved e-mails from Outlook for Mac back to Mail?

Outlook for Mac only offers one export option i.e, to either PST or OLM - nothing to export to MBOX format.

So is there any way these emails can be safely transferred to mac mail without any loss of data??

Gladwev’s OLM Converter Pro provides the users with safe and straightforward results for the conversion process. Move your outlook 2011 data to Mbox, Apple Mail file format with high speed.  Gladwev’s OLM Converter Pro doesn’t adopt the complicated and technical way for the migration process, but it simplifies the conversion process for the users. The Gladwev Software works on complex algorithms that simplify the way for data conversion process Outlook Mac to Apple Mail. Users get to convert OLM to Mbox Mail smoothly. The best part of OLM Converter Pro is it automatically extracts the data from the email database and displays it in front of the users on the Gladwev interface. 

Download trial version free at http://www.gladwev.com/portfolio/olm-converter-pro/